Kindly wishing to spare the blushes of some fine colleagues, I must confess that I only ever use two of these titles -- and there are another two that I probably wouldn't want to be paid to take. And here's a curious little fact about them: all six are loose-leafs, an increasingly unpopular format in the era of the internet. There is no indication as to whether anyone who buys these titles at the summer sale prices will be charged summer-sale prices for future supplements.
* Domain Names: Global Practice and Procedure;
* Practical Intellectual Property Precedents;
* Encyclopedia of UK and European Patent Law (you can save £171.20 on this one);
* Trade Marks, Trade Names & Unfair Competition: World Law and Practice;
* The Community Trade Mark Handbook;
* The Trade Mark Handbook.
The closing date for purchases is 31 August 2008. You can get full details from the publisher's Summer Savings 2008 webpage here.